Terms and Conditions
Appliance: ABECOFF Coffee Capsule Machine
ABECOFF: Abecoff Holdings Sdn. Bhd.
Customer: The person(s) or organization(s) above mentioned
ABECOFF Capsule(s): ABECOFF Capsules
- ABECOFF agrees to let the Customer to use the Appliance with the payment of Ringgit Malaysia __________________________________________(RM _________________ ) only (“Refundable Deposit”).
- The Customer agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out herein (“Agreement”).
- Customer shall not attempt to transfer, sublease, resell or rent the Appliance to any third party.
- The Appliance shall be kept in the address specified above.
- Customer undertakes to order ABECOFF Capsules every month as per the agreed amount only from ABECOFF until both parties agreed on the termination requested by the customer. Failing which ABECOFF reserves the right to claim or collect the Appliance from the Customer at the Address specified above and this Agreement shall become null and void.
- In the event Customer is found to be using coffee capsule other than ABECOFF Capsules, ABECOFF reserves the right to terminate the contract and to claim or collect the Appliance from the Customer at the Address specified above. ABECOFF also reserves the right to forfeit the Refundable Deposit (if any).
- The usage of coffee capsule other than ABECOFF Capsules shall be treated as a breach of this Agreement.
- In the event the Appliance cannot be located or is found to be in a damaged condition and is beyond repair during the warranty period, Customer shall be solely liable for the loss or damage of the Appliance and ABECOFF shall be entitled to forfeit the Refundable Deposit or Customer shall be liable to pay for the loss or damage of the Appliance to ABECOFF for the amount of not more than RM499.
Warranty and Maintenance Service
- Each of the Appliance comes with a warranty card (“the Warranty Card”) which states the warranty period (“the Warranty Period”) of the Appliance. The Warranty Card of the Appliance is neither transferable nor replaceable in the event of loss.
- The validity of the Warranty Period of the Appliance is twelve (12) months from the date of Sales Order. Any cost of repair or replacement after the Warranty Period shall be borne by the Customer.
- ABECOFF reserves the right to charge Customer for (a) any parts required to repair the Appliance upon the expiry of the warranty period stipulated in the warranty card; or (b) any parts required to repair or replace the Appliance due to loss or damage arising out of improper use of the Appliance or unauthorized services performed on the Appliance regardless whether it is caused by the negligence of the Customer.
- The warranty of the Appliance will be void automatically and ABECOFF shall be discharged of all its liabilities under the following circumstance(s):-
- The Appliance has undergone, repairs, modifications, or dismantled by any unauthorized person;
- The Appliance has been tampered with, subject to misuse, negligence and damaged;
- The Appliance has not been installed, maintained or operated in accordance with instruction given by ABECOFF;
- Using other coffee capsules other than ABECOFF Capsules.
- Defect caused by fire, lightning, electrical disturbance, negligence, accidents and other natural disasters or due to deviation from recommended application and installation;
- Defect caused by abnormal voltage or incoming power supply by a generator;
- Defect caused by household pests such as lizard, rat, cockroach, etc.;
- Defect caused by chemical reaction, excessive heat, excessive dust, corrosive surroundings, such as cement factory, animal farm, etc.;
- External appearance of the Appliance (including but not limited to casing and joints against damages, scratches and ageing; and/or
- Damage caused by overheating due to performance of the Appliance during low level of water in the water tank.
- No modification, dismantling, repair, undertake maintenance work or replace any parts or whatsoever of the Appliance can be performed or caused to be performed by any unauthorized person.
- Customer shall at all times ensure that the Appliance is properly cleaned and well maintained in accordance with ABECOFF’s maintenance policy.
- Customer shall only use filtered water or mineral water to brew coffee.
- The Appliance shall be switched off when it is not in use for a period of time.
Termination of Agreement by Customer
- Customer may terminate this Agreement by giving not less than one (1) month notice in writing to ABECOFF.
- The termination shall only be effective once Customer returns the Appliance in complete set together with the Original Agreement (“Returned Appliance”) to ABECOFF, failing which this Agreement shall remain in effect and Customer shall continue to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- The Returned Appliance shall be sent to ABECOFF at the address provided herein.
- After ABECOFF has received the Returned Appliance, ABECOFF reserves the right to check and examine the Returned Appliance.
- If the Returned Appliance is found to be damaged, tempered, modified, dismantled, and/or incomplete ABECOFF shall at its sole and absolute discretion to decide whether to accept the Returned Appliance.
- Subject to Clause B under this provision, ABECOFF will send Customer a notice informing Customer whether the Returned Appliance is accepted (“Notice of Acceptance”).
- If the Returned Appliance is not accepted by ABECOFF due to reason(s) stated in Clause E under this provision, ABECOFF reserves the right to deduct a sum from the Refundable Deposit (if any); or to bill Customer on the cost of repair of the Returned Appliance; or to forfeit the Refundable Deposit (if any) thereafter this Agreement shall become null and void and neither party hereto shall have any claim against the other.
- If the Returned Appliance is accepted by ABECOFF, ABECOFF shall return the Refundable Deposit as specified in GENERAL: Clause 1 above (if any) to the Customer free of interest within sixty (60) working days from the date of Notice of Acceptance issued.
Termination of Agreement by ABECOFF
- In the event Customer breaches any terms and conditions stated herein, the Refundable Deposit (if any) shall be forfeited or ABECOFF reserves the right to charge Customer with a sum not more than RM 499 thereafter this Agreement shall become null and void and neither party hereto shall have any claim against the other.
- After the termination of this Agreement, Customer may retain the Appliance whereupon the warranty of the Appliance shall become void. Thereafter ABECOFF shall be discharged of all its liabilities toward the Customer after the Termination of Agreement.
- Customer must inform ABECOFF in writing of any changes or amendment to the Customer’s personal details (ie. address, telephone, etc) as practicable as possible.
- Any notice, letter or communication under or in connection with this Agreement may be in writing and shall be delivered personally, and/or post and/or email to the party’s address for service or at such other address(es) at the recipient may have notified to the other party hereto in writing.
- ABECOFF shall not be responsible for any loss or damage or costs or expenses whatsoever incurred or suffered by the Customer as the result of breach of any terms and conditions of this Agreement by the Customer.
- ABECOFF shall also not be responsible for any loss or damage to the Appliance caused by fire, short circuit, electric shock, lightning, riot, tempest, act of God or all other cause due to Customer’s failure to comply with proper maintenance or usage of the Appliance.
- After the termination of this Agreement, Customer is allowed to enter into another Agreement with ABECOFF provided always that Customer pays another Refundable Deposit to ABECOFF.
- ABECOFF retains the rights, title and interest of the Appliance until the termination of this Agreement.
- ABECOFF shall be entitled from time to time and at any time to amend, modify, vary or revise the terms and conditions stated herein by publishing a newer version.
- For any enquiries concerning to the functioning, maintenance, service and/or problems of the Appliance, kindly contact ABECOFF at Tel: +6012 683 6328; Email: [email protected] ; Address: No. 31, Jalan Tembaga SD5/2G, Bandar Sri Damansara, 52200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I/We hereby confirm that the information provided herein is correct and accurate and further to confirm that the Appliance is received in good condition and I/We understand the Terms and Conditions as set out herein and hereby agree to be bound by the same.